If the notifications have stopped poppin:
- Verify that your app is installed in the internal storage of the device (not on SD Card)
- Make sure that the device is not in Energy Saving mode
- Check that the current active city in CalJ is in the same time zone as your device’s system clock.
If you had to make one of these changes, you must restart the device.
If the notifications did not return, or if the above conditions were already verified, please do the following:
- In the app, turn off all the alerts.
- In the Android Settings, force-stop the CalJ app and revoke its permission for Notifications.
- Restart the device.
- Open CalJ and turn on again the reminders. Accept the permission request.